Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My New York: Hunting The Duck


Batman and Heath Ledger have repeatedly and explicitly been connected to the Hanged Man of the Tarot, since Ledger carries the card in Dr. Parnassus and his infamous Joker portrayal in The Dark Knight gets hung in the same fashion. The Joker's flipside, Batman, is also a hanged man of sorts, as bats hang from caves by their feet. (See our Birds & Bees Pt4 for more on this connection, as well as how it ties into the twin pillars of Jachin and Boaz)

This Tarot card even depicts a hanged man who looks like BatMan.
BatMan's city is of course Gotham, which is commonly understood to be a stand-in for New York. So one night, I got it in my head to look at my city from their point of view, by turning the map of New York upside down.

As I had begun to wonder if there was a connection between NYC's 5 boroughs and the 5 points of a Pyramid, flipping the map immediately filled in some blanks. In our world of seeing everything in a North-facing POV, the Borough of Queens is directly "above" the Borough known as Brooklyn, but which actually called Kings County.
But, if NYC did indeed encode a pyramid, the King's chamber would have to be "above" the Queens chamber.

So here we are: The King is back on top of the Queen.
The Bronx, which is often referred to as "The Boogie Down" is, well, down - the SubChamber.
There seems to be some sense being made here.
I guess, when I first thought of the 5 boroughs as aspects of a pyramid, I sort of assumed Manhattan would end up being the capstone. But now I think that it makes more sense that Staten Island, which is actually Richmond County, would be the capstone. Richmond = Rich Mound. There isn't much on Staten Island except a huge lighthouse. Keep that in mind.

So what of Manhattan? Well, I realized that the carved out green portion which we call Central Park is exactly 51 blocks tall (59th street to 110th street). As we have seen over and over, 51 is an encoded 3x17, the date sacred to Osiris, the Egyptian green man. Further evidence is found in the fact that Central Park runs 3 avenues wide (from 5th Ave to 8th ave).

Osiris is famous for his dismembered penis, which is exactly what Manhattan Island looks like.
Having Manhattan be a geographic representation of Osiris' shaft, further entrains with the constant NY/OZ connection, making the home of the Green Man further resonate with The Emerald City.

At the north end of Manhattan we can find Dykman street, which is either DuckMan or "Penis"Man. As we'll see, that could go either way. At the south end we have the battery tunnel (a tunnel for your battering ram?) and the seaports. Insert Seamen joke here.

I don't know how well you can make it out in this map, but most maps show the ferry routes as white dotted lines extending out of the tip of Manhattan.
This could easily be another joke, but seriously - those white lines are spurting out all over a giant copper representation of Osiris' wife, Isis. Perhaps you've heard of it.
The Statue of Liberty (Isis) stands between Manhattan (Osiris' shaft) and Staten Island, causing me to wonder if this Richmond/Capstone/StatenIsland is their offspring. (Remember that lighthouse?)

If little white seamen aren't enough to convince you, why don't we look at the Millennial 9/11 mega-ritual, which also caused a white cloud to extend from the tip of Osiris' Shaft blowing over to Isis (perhaps ringing in the Aeon of the Child?)
I know, right?

Okay, now that I've got you thinking, let's flip the entire Empire State and see what we get.

That sure looks like a bird to me. Consider that Buffalo New York is where the "wing" extends, giving us Buffalo Wings. WestChester and EastChester are where the bird's chest would be. Where the neck would be, we have the Throgsneck Bridge. The infamous town of Montauk (talk) is situated where the bird's mouth would be, and that body of water is called the Long Island Sound. I've spotted a ton of stuff like that and it's all very playful and only half serious, but it is certainly there.

So, if New York State is a bird, I'm thinking that Dykman could also be DuckMan (noting also that the DuckMan of the cartoon DuckMan: Private Dick/Family Man was voiced by Jason Alexander of the iconic New York sitcom Seinfeld). But, if we're sticking with the Egyptian theme, well then I guess that would be Thoth.

If only someone had connected Thoth to 9/11 and Ducks and NY/OZ and - oh wait, what am I talking about? Jake did that a while back. Here's one of his old videos:
I suggest watching Jake's whole series which connects a lot more dots. He also goes into the playing with the idea that Thoth was alternately depicted as a bird or a baboon (non-human primate). Since we've been looking at Mario Brothers again (who spawned the Donkey Kong franchise) and King Kong and all those non-human primates - it's important to remember that the Duck is never far behind, something Nintendo knew well all those years ago when they released the very first NES cartridge.

Another one of those "just saying" sorta things. Cut out that strip on the side of the NES cart and it bears a striking resemblance to a World Trade Center tower.
I'm not really implying anything by that. Like I said, I'm just saying. To an extent this is an adventure in playfulness, toying with the patterns and seeing what comes of it. It's a good idea to turn your maps upside down from time to time and get a new perspective.

You might notice that on the other side of the river is the state of New Jersey (Jersey being a Bull, the very thing that was sacrificed to Osiris). And you might see that if you were to flip neighboring New Jersey, you get another Egyptian-themed similarity:

You can look at this stuff and wonder if there was any human plan involved. Certainly Manhattan is littered with intentional and explicit symbolism. Central Park was designed by men, perhaps in the same way the streets of DC were. Who knows? But, here's where synchronicity fills in the missing blanks one more time.

The next day, after I flipped the map and made all these connections, I was walking to the subway and started pondering whether or not this was an intentional (man-made) design or not. As I'm thinking about it, I almost trip over this metallic thing on the sidewalk:
That's Phi (the golden ratio, sometimes called the divine ratio) getting in my face, reminding me that there is an order and design to the universe that goes way beyond the hands of men. I asked the universe a question and it gave me an answer. That's good enough for me.

However, the appearance of Phi leads us directly into our next post, which will revisit the Norway Spiral and start to break down the Sapphire syncs I've been mentioning but haven't had the time to spell out. Be well all.

Much love.

8 comments:

  1. That's just awesome, you nut! You left out the Hudson River, aka the Jordan or spinal column, kundalini, etc. When you flip the map over, it leads upwards, directly to ground zero. The seventh "crown" chakra is purple, and here is NYU (with a yod in the center) showing a purple flower/flame.

    http://cwp.fas.nyu.edu/props/IO/10083/126/nyu.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Batman as correlating with the Death card--it shows a Dark Knight, right? All Darth Vader ever wanted was law and order in the galaxy. And remember, again, that in the esoteric Golden Dawn tarot, the Knight (Batman) and King (Superman) are switched!

    Bryan Kemila has also done some work on Manhattan island, and points out that the "man hat" is the head of the phallus. (Although taking much of what else he says seriously will drive you insane.)

    In the Kingdom Hearts (hint, again) video game, Donald Duck's weapon is the staff. The wands/staves in the Rider-Waite Tarot deck are the most overtly phallic of all the suits. Donald Duck is a fiery "hothead" who always loses his temper, yes?

    The Statue of Liberty's head has seven rays (Babalon?) and rests on an eleven-pointed star ... both numbers contain the word EVE.

    I get most of my material the same way--I ask the universe "what does this mean?" and get the answer. Now, why can't it send me money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful. The King of Love is a deadman. &. The King of Death is a Fucker!

    Body of Christ. . .

    snow day today, so hopefully I can add my chunk to this--the transformation of mom into pop. (how much for a sexbot, again?)

    nice work Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I did a post a while ago about Count Ducula, the green, carrot juice drinking duck who resonates Osiris all over the place.

    Funny synch, this lady who always slows down to say hi to the dogs and us when she passes by in her black VW, well, she decides to pull over last weekend and tell us all about her 50th birthday present to herself (which happens to be Thanksgiving) which was a tattoo! She was rightly proud of herself for giving herself permission even in the face of strong opposition from her children. She chose a spiral design. Phi is also symbolized by an O with a vertical pillar through it, another circumpunct, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael,
    I thought of the Hudson River as Hudson Hawk. Plus, on the other side of that river is Newark, New Jersey. New Ark. But, your idea of the Hudson as the Kundalini is great! I had previously stated that Manhattan looks kinda like the Tree of Life, but that was before I flipped it. Now I'm going to have to revisit that thought. With your idea of emerging out of the crown (at Ground Zero), we would turn 9/11 into a marker of the divine, rather than a rung on the ladder.

    Eleleth,
    Donald's staff or wand is something I'm thinking a lot of lately. I didn't put this in the post, but look at the logo for the Ny Yankees. That's a TopHat atop a Bat (batman's wand/staff). "Yankee doodle went to town, riding on a pony, STUCK A FEATHER IN HIS CAP." A feathered capstone, for the Empire Duck.
    I'm so glad you get answers to your questions as well. Maybe we do need to start asking for some cash. :)

    Ishmael,
    Did you say transformation of Mom into Pop? I had just watched an old episode of the show "Wonder Showzen" where Mother Nature gets a sex-change. Wild.

    Michael 2,
    Count Ducula? Oh man, I remember that show. Didn't he also drink Katsup or was that someone else? Speaking of Cats, I think I figured out what part of the Cat/Coffee/PillaredCircumpunct thingy that you and I have both seen is pointing to. As crazy as this might sound, I think there's a connection to Hawaii and Squirrels. I'll have to explain when I can. Hope all is well on your end.

    Dennis,
    Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fool also has a feather in his cap. Why are we all getting top hat (Worshipful Master) syncs lately?

    The Hudson--the sacred river Alph? (Ironic!)

    Having listened to that MP3, and just because I didn't mention it before--I have to echo Michael's sentiment that I am absolutely amazed that your helmet says "CURTAIN WALL"!

    In this DuckTales episode that I was posting about, the heavily Harpocrates-resonating Bubba the Cave Duck makes Scrooge lose all of his money. So I guess that's the answer to that question? I keep remembering how the Joker burns all of the money in [i]The Dark Knight[/i], and how the same thing happens in [i]The Holy Mountain[/i]. How literally should we take that? Do we need to "consider the lilies of the field" and learn to live without money?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eleleth,
    Re: "Curtain wall" Yeah, crazy right?

    And there are more Top Hats than you can imagine. I've had strange private syncs with them as well. My wife's little sister has a snowman she named "Mason" - a freakin snowmason wearing a tophat! And she doesn't know where she got the name, just thinks it sounds nice.

    (Flashback: This year we had the BP tophat.) Did you see the WikiLeaks guy now got arrested for not wearing a condom/tophat?
    This is getting wild. I'm in the midst of a sync storm over here.

    As to your money question, I'd say yes. It does look like the financial bubble is on course for getting popped. But, even if we lose it, we can realize we don't need it. Be well my friend, enjoy this wild ride.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails